This healthy Strawberry Basil Frozen Yogurt recipe is perfect for cooling you down this summer. It’s made in 5 minutes with only 5 ingredients and it’s naturally sweetened!
- 16 oz. frozen whole strawberries
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- To a blender add, strawberries, greek yogurt, honey, lemon juice, and basil leaves.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or for a more solid consistency place in an air tight container and put in freezer for 1-2 hours.
Recipe inspired by Just a Taste
Keywords: frozen yogurt recipe, homemade frozen yogurt, strawberry ice cream recipe, homemade strawberry ice cream, how to make frozen yogurt, how to make ice cream, how to make homemade ice cream, easy summer dessert, easy homemade ice cream