Easy Spinach and Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms that are done in 30 minutes. A low carb spinach stuffed mushroom recipe with goat cheese, sun-dried tomato and spinach for the perfect holiday appetizer.
- 1/2 cup of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove liquid
- 3 tablespoons of sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 6 oz. of goat cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon of dry basil
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 16 baby bella mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl mix chopped spinach, diced sun-dried tomatoes, dry basil, garlic powder, and softened goat cheese. Use a hand mixer to mix together. Set aside.
- Remove stems from mushrooms.
- Stuff each mushroom with the spinach goat cheese mixture and place on baking sheet cap side down.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool down for 5 minutes.
Optional: garnish with grated parmesan and chopped parsley
- Serving Size: 2 mushrooms
- Calories: 165
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 198 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 18 g
- Cholesterol: 19 mg
Keywords: stuffed mushrooms, stuffed mushrooms recipe, spinach stuffed mushrooms, cheese stuffed mushrooms, how to make stuffed mushrooms,