This Spicy Thai Grilled Chicken is filled with bold flavors, extremely moist & tender meat, and it’s easy enough for a weeknight dinner! This gluten free meal is so irresistible, your family will fall in love!
- 2.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
Spicy Thai Marinade:
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- for garnish: 1/4 cup chopped cashews (optional)
- To a medium bowl add: lime juice, chili paste, honey, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, tamari sauce, olive oil, fresh ginger, garlic cloves, fresh cilantro, ground clove, and black pepper. Using a whisk, stir to combine.
- To a large ziplock bag, add the boneless skinless chicken thighs and half the marinade mixture. Set the remaining marinade aside to use for later while grilling. Close the ziplock bag and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Place chicken on the grill and grill each side for 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from grill and brush the remaining marinade on the chicken.
- Optional: garnish with additional cilantro and chopped cashews
- Serving Size: 2 chicken thigh
- Calories: 291
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 441 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Protein: 37 g
- Cholesterol: 157 mg
Keywords: spicy chicken recipe, thai chicken recipe, grilled chicken recipe, best grilled chicken recipe, spicy grilled chicken, thai chicken, grilled chicken thighs, grilled chicken thighs recipe