- 3–5 lbs. of spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 small onions, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups of carrots, diced
- 4 strips of bacon, diced
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of basil
- 2 tablespoons of oregona
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- salt & pepper
- 28 oz. can of crushed tomatoes
- 15 oz. can of diced tomatoes
- Cook your [Spaghetti Squash Noodles | https://www.joyfulhealthyeats.com/how-to-cook-spaghetti-squash/].
- In the meantime, heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add coconut oil, once melted add small diced onions. Saute for 10 minutes, until slightly caramelized.
- Add minced garlic cloves, saute for 30 seconds. Add diced carrots and strips of diced bacon. Saute for 5-7 minutes.
- Add in lean ground beef and cook until no more pink, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add in basil, oregano, parsley, thyme, ground cinnamon, salt & pepper. Stir to combine everything.
- Add in crushed tomatoes and diced tomatoes. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes to let all the flavors combine.
- Serve over Spaghetti Squash Noodles.