- 4 strips of smoked bacon, diced
- 2 sweet potatoes, diced (about 4–5 cups)
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 eggs
- 2 avocados, sliced
- chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- To a large skillet add diced bacon. Cook until crispy, about 5 minutes, stirring throughout. Remove
- the bacon and place on a paper towel lined plate.
- Add sweet potatoes to the skillet. Let cook for 5-7 minutes until they start to brown.
- Next add in the red onion, red pepper, smoked paprika, and salt. Stir to combine and saute for 3-5 minutes until veggies start to get tender.
- Add the bacon back to the pan, stir and place skillet in oven.
- Bake potato hash for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Create 6 wells in the potato mixture and add an egg to each well. Place skillet back in the oven and cook until eggs are your desired doneness. (I cooked mine for 5-7 minutes)
- Remove from oven, add sliced avocado and diced chives. Serve.
- Serving Size: 1 egg + 1 cup hash
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 623 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Cholesterol: 192 mg