Light & Easy Smoked Salmon Cucumber Tea Sandwiches slathered with an herb cream cheese. These tea sandwiches are guaranteed to be a hit! Simple to make light, refreshing and perfect for Mothers Day, Easter or that next party!
- 21 slices of bread
- 4 oz. smoked salmon
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1/2 english cucumber, cut into 1/4″ slices (you need 21 slices)
- Find a cookie cutter that is the same circumference as the cucumbers cut the bread into circles using the cookie cutter. Avoid cutting the crust.
- In a small bowl, add cream cheese, garlic powder and dill. Using a hand mixer blend all the ingredients together.
- To assemble: add 1/2 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture to round slice of bread, top with a cucumber, then a portion of smoked salmon and garnish with fresh dill.
- Repeat process until all tea sandwiches are complete.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve or serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 2 tea sandwiches
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 234 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 20 mg
Keywords: cucumber sandwiches, tea sandwiches, cucumber tea sandwiches, tea sandwiches with cream cheese, easter brunch recipes, afternoon tea recipes, tea party recipes, mothers day recipes, smoked salmon recipes,