These Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are made with coconut oil instead of butter. They’re super moist, full of pumpkin flavor and perfect for Fall!
- 3/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup of white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 10 oz. dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a stand mixer, put coconut oil, sugar, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Add pumpkin puree. Blend till incorporated.
- Add in white whole wheat flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Blend until incorporated.
- Add in the chocolate chips and blend until there are no more chocolate chip clumps.
- Scoop on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serving Size: 2 cookies
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 18 g
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cookies recipe, healthy pumpkin cookies, easy pumpkin cookies, chocolate chip pumpkin cookies, chocolate chip pumpkin cookies recipe, pumpkin dessert recipe