These skinny Pulled Pork Sliders with Red Cabbage & Avocado will be the star of your appetizer table. Just throw it in the crock pot and deliciousness awaits!
- 2–3 lb. pork loin
- 1 teaspoon of course sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dry rosemary
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 4 dates (dried and pitted)
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 24 whole wheat slider buns
- 4 avocados, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, add sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and rosemary. Mix to combine.
- Rub dry rub all over pork loin and place in a crock pot.
- To the crock pot add, tomato sauce, dates, balsamic vinegar, melted coconut oil, and garlic cloves. (just throw them in it will all get cooked together in the end)
- Cook pork loin on HIGH for 6 hours.
- Using two forks begin to shred pork in crock pot until there are no more chunks, toss shredded pork around in the sauce.
- Serve on top of whole wheat sliders with fresh purple cabbage and avocado slices.
Keywords: pulled pork sandwich, pulled pork sandwich recipe, pulled pork sliders, pulled pork crock pot, pulled pork crock pot recipe, easy pulled pork crock pot, easy pulled pork recipe, best pulled pork recipe, healthy appetizer