- 2–3 lb. pork loin
- 1 teaspoon of course sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dry rosemary
- 15 oz. tomato sauce
- 4 dates (dried and pitted)
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 24 whole wheat slider buns
- 4 avocados, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups of purple cabbage, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, add sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and rosemary. Mix to combine.
- Rub dry rub all over pork loin and place in a crock pot.
- To the crock pot add, tomato sauce, dates, balsamic vinegar, melted coconut oil, and garlic cloves. (just throw them in it will all get cooked together in the end)
- Cook pork loin on HIGH for 6 hours.
- Using two forks begin to shred pork in crock pot until there are no more chunks, toss shredded pork around in the sauce.
- Serve on top of whole wheat sliders with fresh purple cabbage and avocado slices.