- 2 cups pecans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place five 4×4 mini cheesecake springform pans on a baking sheet.
- Add pecans to a food processor (or blender) chop until finely diced. To the food processor with nuts, add in butter, honey, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Blend until everything is mixed and the “crust” holds together a bit.
- Evenly distribute pecan crust among five springform pans. Press the crust down on the bottom of the pan, do not go up the sides.
- Bake crust for 5 minutes. Remove and let sit.
- In a stand mixer using the whisk attachment, add cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Whisk until the cream cheese is smooth (no lumps).
- Next add in pumpkin puree, eggs, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom. Blend until all ingredients are mixed and the cheesecake mixture is light and fluffy. About 4-5 minutes.
- Evenly distribute pumpkin cheesecake among the mini springrform pans on top of baked pecan crust.
- Bake cheesecake for 35 minutes. Leaving the cheesecakes in place, turn off the oven, and leave the door open for 1 hour.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the oven and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Serving Size: 1/3 slice of a mini cheesecake
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 137 mg
- Fat: 20 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 67 mg