- 3 6oz salmon fillets
Hoisin Honey Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons of hoisin
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- juice of 1 lemon (about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1–2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ground pepper to taste
- optional garnish: sesame seeds and chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix ground ginger, honey, garlic, lemon juice, and hoisin. Mix together and slowly whisk in olive oil and ground pepper to taste.
- Spray a baking dish with PAM and place salmon filets skin side down on baking dish.
- Pour hoisin honey glaze over salmon filets.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until flaky, deglazed (spooning glaze back over the salmon) every so often to keep moist.
- Serve with sesame seeds and chopped chive garnish.