Skinny Greek Loaded French Fry Nachos are an easy and creative appetizer recipe that will wow your guests. They only take 25 minutes to make!
- 1 package (24 oz.) of Alexia Rosemary & Sea Salt French Fries
- 1/2 lb. of ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon of grape seed oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 cup of diced cucumbers
- 1/3 cup of finely diced red onions
- 3/4 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of halved kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/3 cup of grated cucumber
- 3/4 cup of plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon of dry dill
- juice of one lemon
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray, spread Rosemary French Fries out on baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- In a food processor add, yogurt, grated cucumber, garlic, dry dill, lemon juice, salt & pepper. Blend until smooth and everything is combined. Set aside.
- Heat a medium skillet to medium high heat. Add grape seed oil and ground lamb. Cook until no longer pink, about 4-5 minutes. (do not overcook or it will become dry really fast) Season with salt & pepper.
- Remove french fries from the oven.
- Place on a large plate and top with ground lamb, diced tomato, diced cucumber, diced onions, feta cheese, kalamata olives, and tzatziki sauce.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 225mg
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 1g
Keywords: loaded fries, French fries recipe, easy appetizer recipe, best appetizer recipe, best nachos recipe, quick and easy appetizer, quick appetizer, best French fries recipe