These Skillet Garlic Parmesan Chicken Thighs are an amazing one-pan skillet meal. A mouth-watering recipe done in 30 minutes with only 262 calories per serving!
- 2 lbs. Just BARE Organic Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Parmesan Garlic Sauce:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons of grated parmesan + 1 tablespoon to garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- In a small bowl, add garlic powder, ground cumin, salt, 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, and black pepper. Mix the spices together. Set aside.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry.
- Sprinkle chicken thighs with the prepared spice blend mixture. Gently rub the mixture into the thighs.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet to medium high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and then place chicken thighs into the pan. (you want to hear the sizzle)
- Saute on the first side for 5-6 minutes. Flip the chicken, turn the heat down to medium and cook the chicken for 8-10 minutes. Until you don’t see any pink.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set on a plate.
- Turn the heat down to low. To the skillet add butter, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and minced garlic. Using a spoon or a whisk, scrape all the goodies (the brown bits) off the bottom of the pan. Stir until garlic is fragrant and butter is melted.
- Add in parmesan cheese, smoked paprika, and red pepper flakes. Whisk to stir everything together. Place the chicken back in the skillet and let cook for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Using a spoon, pour some of that delicious sauce over each chicken thigh.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese and chopped chives.
- Serving Size: 2 chicken thighs
- Calories: 262
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 419 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 23 g
- Cholesterol: 54 mg
Keywords: boneless chicken thigh recipe, chicken thigh recipe skillet, chicken skillet recipe, best chicken thigh recipe, easy chicken dinner, healthy chicken recipe, how to cook chicken, chicken in a skillet