Sheet Pan Balsamic Salmon with Asparagus & Brussels Sprouts is an easy dinner that is done in 30 minutes. It’s the perfect healthy recipe!
- 4 4-6oz salmon filets (skin on)
- 16 oz. brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 bunch on asparagus, trimmed and cut in half
- 16 oz. bag of baby potatoes
- 1/2 red onion, cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a small bowl, add honey, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, garlic, fresh thyme, and salt. Using a whisk, mix together to combine. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add brussels sprouts, asparagus, baby potatoes, red onion, cherry tomatoes and olive oil. Add 3 tablespoons of the honey balsamic mixture.
- Using your hands, toss all of the vegetables to coat them with the sauce.
- Spread vegetables out on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Place salmon filets, skin side down, on top of the vegetables 1″ apart.
- Brush the salmon with the honey balsamic mixture.
- Place baking sheet back in the oven and bake another 10 minutes.
- After that switch to broiler HIGH for 3-4 minutes to brown up the top of the salmon.
- Remove from oven and serve
- Serving Size: 1 salmon filet + veggies
- Calories: 488
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 697 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 57 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 36 g
- Cholesterol: 75 mg
Keywords: sheet pan salmon, sheet pan salmon dinner, balsamic salmon, salmon recipe, salmon and asparagus, baked salmon recipe easy salmon recipe