This Roasted Tomato Caprese Frittata is the perfect breakfast or brunch for your family! Filled with melted mozzarella, fresh basil, garlic infused spinach and roasted tomatoes – it’s pretty much divine!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups of fresh spinach, diced
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella balls
- 10 eggs
- ½ cup of 2% milk
- salt & pepper
- garnish with chiffoned fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Heat a medium size oven safe skillet to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and cherry tomatoes to the pan and cook until slightly charred, about 3-4 minutes.
- Next add in garlic and spinach.
- Saute and stir until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the egg mixture. Stir to mix everything together and top eggs with fresh mozzarella balls.
- Let sit on burner for 4 minutes.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the frittata has set. (the eggs don’t wiggle when you shake the pan)
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve!
Keywords: easy frittata recipe, best frittata recipe, breakfast frittata recipe, breakfast frittata, how to make a frittata, easy frittata, easy breakfast recipe