A crunchy toasted bread topped with creamy tangy goat cheese, roasted tomatoes, fresh basil, and a drizzle of sweet balsamic reduction.
- 16 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup balsamic reduction
- 1 fresh loaf of bread, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chiffoned
- 4 oz. goat cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add cherry tomatoes to a bowl along with olive oil and salt. Toss to coat. Spread tomatoes out on a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven to for 20 minutes. Remove and let set.
- Toast the bread. (i used a panini press, but you could toast on the grill or stove)
- In a small food processor add goat cheese and garlic powder. Blend until cheese looks whipped and soft.
- Spread cheese out on bread, top with roasted tomatoes, fresh basil, and a drizzle of balsamic reduction.
Keywords: bruschetta, how to make a bruschetta, tomato bruschetta