Roasted Cauliflower Salad tossed with a Curry Yogurt Sauce. An healthy side dish & easy cauliflower recipe that’s loaded with flavor!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- salt & pepper to season
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Curry Yogurt Sauce:
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix cauliflower florets, avocado oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat the cauliflower.
- Spread seasoned cauliflower out on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake cauliflower for 20 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- In the meantime, to a small bowl add greek yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, honey and rice vinegar. Using a whisk, mix everything together until the sauce is smooth and combined.
- Add roasted cauliflower to a large bowl, top with pepitas, dry cranberries, fresh cilantro and curry yogurt sauce. Gently mix everything together.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 36 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
Keywords: cauliflower side dish, cauliflower recipe, easy cauliflower recipes, healthy side dish, healthy side dish ideas