An easy and light salad with sliced almonds, fresh thyme, creamy goat cheese, all drizzled with a honey dijon vinaigrette.
For the Salad:
- 6 oz. of fresh arugula
- 1 golden roasted beet, sliced
- 2 red roasted beets, sliced
- 2 oz. of crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup of sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil
- salt & pepper
- In a small bowl combine, dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, dry basil, salt, and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined! Set aside.
- In a large bowl add fresh arugula, golden beets, red beets, sliced almonds, goat cheese, and fresh thyme.
- Drizzle with dijon vinaigrette, toss, and serve.
For directions on how to cook beets click here
Inspired by Cheesecake Factory Beet Goat Cheese Salad
Keywords: salad with beets, arugula salad, honey mustard salad dressing