This sweet and delicious Raspberry Peach Cobbler for two is made with a crunchy oatmeal pecan crumble. It’s the perfect date night dessert recipe!
- Raspberry Peach Cobbler:
- 3 large peaches, skinned and cut into 1/4” slices
- 1/2 cup of fresh raspberries
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of arrowroot
- Oatmeal Pecan Crumble:
- 1/3 cup of rolled oats
- 1/3 cup of white whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of pecan, chopped
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Optional: Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Preheat oven at 350.
- In a small bowl, add peaches, ground cinnamon, arrowroot, lemon juice. Toss to coat.
- Next add raspberries and gently toss.
- Add raspberry peach mixture to a small sprayed 4×4 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, add rolled oats, white whole wheat flour, pecans, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, and melted butter. Mix till combined.
- Sprinkle on top of raspberry peach mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Keywords: best peach cobbler recipe, easy peach cobbler recipe, easy peach cobbler, best peach cobbler, homemade peach cobbler, how to make peach cobbler, easy cobbler recipe, raspberry cobbler