- 1 1/2 cups of quinoa
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup of diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of diced english cucumber
- 1 cup of diced orange bell pepper
- 1 cup of diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of fresh flat leaf parley, finely diced
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4–5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add quinoa and water to a medium saucepan, cover, and bring to a boil and reduce to simmer for 15 minutes until water is gone.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, use a fork to fluff.
- Add quinoa to a large bowl along with tomato, cucumber, red pepper, orange pepper, parsley, mint, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to mix everything together.