Refreshing 20 minute Quinoa Tabbouleh Salad – an easy salad recipe that’s filled with fresh herbs, vegetables, hearty quinoa and lemon juice. This light and low calorie tabbouleh salad makes the perfect gluten free side dish for the summer!
- 1 1/2 cups of quinoa
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup of diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of diced english cucumber
- 1 cup of diced orange bell pepper
- 1 cup of diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of fresh flat leaf parley, finely diced
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4–5 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add quinoa and water to a medium saucepan, cover, and bring to a boil and reduce to simmer for 15 minutes until water is gone.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, use a fork to fluff.
- Add quinoa to a large bowl along with tomato, cucumber, red pepper, orange pepper, parsley, mint, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss to mix everything together.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 37 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: quinoa tabbouleh, quinoa tabbouleh salad, tabbouleh salad recipe, tabouli salad, vegan salad recipe, summer side dishes, summer bbq side dishes, gluten free salad recipes,