This quick Greek Chicken Salad recipe packed in mason jars makes the perfect meal prep lunch for the week! Each mason jar salad is filled with cucumber, tomato, kalamata olives, feta, chicken and a light greek vinaigrette for the ultimate bite!
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
Greek Chicken Mason Jar Salad:
- 4 Quart Size Mason Jars, with lid
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (I use just the white meat)
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 1/3 cup sliced cherry tomato
- 1 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- For the Greek Dressing, to a small bowl add minced garlic, oregano, basil, mustard, red wine vinegar and salt. Whisk to mix everything together. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Set aside.
- Assemble the Mason Jar Salads: line up your mason jars. To each jar add 3 tablespoons of the dressing, 1/2 cup diced cucumber, 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup yellow pepper, 2 tablespoons of chopped red onion, 2 tablespoons of kalamata olives, 1/2 cup shredded chicken, 1 1/2 cup chopped romaine and 1 tablespoon feta cheese.
- Put the lid on and store in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 mason jar salad
- Calories: 497
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 938 mg
- Fat: 32 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 40 g
- Cholesterol: 119 mg
Keywords: greek chicken recipe, greek salad with chicken, mason jar salad recipes, how to make a mason jar salad, meal prep ideas