These moist Pumpkin Muffins topped with a crunchy cinnamon pecan streusel are the perfect way to start your day! They’re easy to make in about 30 minutes.
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil, melted
Cinnamon Pecan Streusel:
- 1/3 cup of white whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups of flour, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, salt.
- In a medium bowl add in pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, eggs, and coconut oil. Whisk together.
- Add wet mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Grease muffin tin with PAM and fill 12 muffin cups 3/4 of the way full.
- In a small bowl, mix 1/3 cup of flour, 1/3 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon, pecan, and 1/4 cup of coconut oil. Mix until combined.
- Top each pumpkin muffin with a scoop of cinnamon pecan streusel.
Keywords: pumpkin muffins, pumpkin muffins recipe, easy pumpkin muffins, cinnamon muffins, cinnamon streusel muffins, cinnamon muffins recipe, breakfast muffins