Soft Pistachio Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies with a hint of cinnamon. These delicious oatmeal cookies are packed with sweet & salty cranberries and pistachios, guaranteed to be a favorite!
- 1 1/2 cup of regular oats
- 3/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a stand mixer, combine butter, vanilla, and brown sugar until creamy. Add in a egg. Mix until combined.
- Slowly add in the oat flour mixture, mix in stand mixer until just combined.
- Gently fold in the cranberries and pistachios.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of cookie batter on a baking sheet lined with silicone mat or parchment paper placing 2″ apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 36 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 18 mg
Keywords: oatmeal cookies, oatmeal cookie recipe, oatmeal cranberry cookie, cranberry pistachio, healthy christmas cookies, easy dessert recipe, christmas cookie recipes, how to make oatmeal cookies, kid friendly,