Light and refreshing, this Pineapple Strawberry Agua Fresca is just the drink to keep you cool all summer long. This easy drink recipe takes less than 10 minutes to make and is sweetened with agave nectar.
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- juice of 1 lime (about 2–3 tablespoons)
- Add pineapple, strawberries, 1 cup of water, agave nectar, and lime juice to a blender.
- Blend until pureed and there are no more chunks left.
- Pour juice through a strainer into a pitcher. (you may need to use a spoon or spatula to help it through)
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of water to the pitcher. Stir to mix and serve!
- Serving Size: 6 oz.
- Calories: 67
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: strawberry agua fresca, easy drink recipe, refreshing summer drink