An easy Homemade Pico de Gallo Recipe made with simple fresh ingredients for a delicious, addicting fresh tomato salsa that has a spicy kick to it. Learn all my tricks for an authentic pico de gallo guaranteed to be a crowd favorite!
- 5 roma tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup of red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and diced
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt to season
- To a bowl add diced tomatoes, diced red onion, diced jalapeño, minced garlic clove, chopped cilantro and lime juice. Toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt. Serve immediately or for better results let sit for at least one hour before serving.
Keywords: fresh pico de gallo, pico de gallo recipe, homemade pico de gallo, fresh salsa, fresh tomato salsa, how to make pico de gallo, salsa fresca