Toasted bread topped with smooth cream cheese, homemade pesto, and fresh strawberries!
Pesto Cream Cheese Strawberry Bruschetta:
Blueberry Cream Cheese Bites:
- 2 oz. Arla® Blueberry Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- Make Homemade Pesto. Set aside.
- Toast baguette slices. (I toasted mine using a panini press. It’s easy and a great way to get the kids to help)
- Assemble Bites. Spread Arla plain cream cheese on toasted baguette, top with a dollop of pesto, and a sliced strawberry.
- To assemble Blueberry Cream Cheese Bites: spread Arla blueberry cream cheese on toasted baguette, top with a sliced strawberry and fresh sliced basil.
Keywords: appetizer ideas, bruschetta recipe, easy bruschetta