Spice up your Chicken Recipes with this light & easy Keto Pecan Crusted Chicken Recipe. Coated with a smoky pecan mixture and sautéed to perfection – this quick dinner recipe will become a staple in your home!
- 1 cup raw pecans, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 T. avocado oil
- 4 (4-6oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- To a medium bowl add finely chopped raw pecans, smoked paprika and garlic powder. Mix until incorporated.
- Pat chicken breasts dry. Dredge each chicken breast front and back in egg white mixture then in the pecan mixture. Make sure to press the pecan mix into the chicken breasts good.
- Place coated chicken breasts on a plate and put in the refrigerator covered for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add avocado oil to pan and place chicken breasts in skillet.
- Saute chicken for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken from the pan and salt immediately.
- Let sit for 3-4 minutes to cool down and enjoy! 🙂
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 367
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 126 mg
- Fat: 28 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 29 g
- Cholesterol: 80 mg
Keywords: pecan crusted chicken, crusted chicken, easy chicken recipes, pecan crusted, pecan crusted chicken recipe, high protein recipe, pan seared chicken,