Made with red, white and blue potatoes, this Patriotic Potato Salad is a delicious & easy side dish. It’s covered with a homemade Herb Vinaigrette for the ultimate flavor explosion!
- 1 lb. purple potato
- 24 oz. baby yukon potatoes
- 24 oz. baby red potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- Herb Dressing:
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons diced fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup diced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with water. Add whole potatoes into the pot. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Cook until the potatoes are fork tender. About 20-30 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from pot and drain. Let sit for 5 minutes to cool. Cut into quarters.
- In a medium bowl, add garlic cloves, rosemary, thyme, parsley, chives, mustard, honey, and red wine vinegar. Using a whisk stir until combined.
- Slowly add olive oil to the bowl, whisking the whole time until the mixture turns to a dressing.
- Add quarters potatoes to a large bowl with hard boiled eggs. Pour dressing over the potatoes. Toss the potato salad until all the potatoes are covered in the dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 158
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 209 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 31 mg
Keywords: best potatoes recipe, best potato salad recipe, easy potato salad recipe, homemade potato salad, easy potato salad, best potato salad, how to make potato salad