Patriotic Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries – an easy healthy recipe that tastes like strawberry cheesecake but without all the calories!
- 1 pint of strawberries, halved
- 1 pint of blueberries
- 5 oz. plain greek yogurt
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In a small bowl add greek yogurt, cream cheese, honey, vanilla bean paste, and lemon zest. Using a hand mixer, blend until the mixture is smooth (like cheesecake) and there are no lumps.
- Add cream cheese mixture to a ziplock bag, close it, and then snip off the end to create a make shift pipping bag.
- Squeeze about 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on each strawberry half. Top with a blueberry.
- Serving Size: 4 stuffed strawberries
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 91 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 29 mg