This Parmesan Herb Microwave Spaghetti Squash recipe is a 15 minute way to make Spaghetti Squash that you will fall in love with. It’s so easy to make and the flavor never disappoints!
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeds removed
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chiffoned (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- salt to taste
- Place the prepared spaghetti squash flesh side down in a 13×9 glass baking dish.
- Fill the dish with about 1″ of water.
- Place baking dish in the microwave and cook for 10-15 minutes, until squash is tender.
- Remove the spaghetti squash from the pan. Using a fork, gently scrap the inside of the squash to create spaghetti like pieces of squash.
- Place spaghetti squash in a bowl with parmesan cheese, fresh basil, olive oil, garlic powder, ground pepper, and salt to taste. Toss to combine and serve!
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 556 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 15 mg
Keywords: easy spaghetti squash recipe, best spaghetti squash recipe, how to make spaghetti squash, microwave spaghetti squash, microwave spaghetti squash recipe, easy squash recipe