- 3 cups of fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 strips of bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup of onions, diced
- salt & pepper
- Heat non stick skillet to medium high heat.
- Add diced bacon to the pan and saute until browned, approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Remove bacon from pan and let drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- With the bacon grease still in the pan, add diced onions.
- Saute until slightly caramelized or browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add brussels sprouts to pan, saute for 5-7 minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper, add bacon back to pan.
- Toss to coat and serve!
Prepping Brussels Sprouts: Cut off the bottom part of brussels sprouts. Peel off the first layer of leaves then cut in half. You’re ready to go!