Easy Paleo Raspberry Chocolate Truffles using only 4 ingredients. Rich, decadent and everything you want in a chocolate truffle. The perfect healthy dessert for the holidays!
- 12 oz. dark chocolate chips (get 80% cacoa or higher)
- 7 tablespoons of coconut milk (from a can of coconut milk, I use Thai Kitchen brand)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries, pureed
- toppings to roll in: chopped nuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, cocoa powder
- Add chocolate chips, coconut milk, and vanilla to a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in 30 second increments until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add fresh raspberries to a small food processor. Blend the raspberries until they look like a puree.
- Add raspberry mixture to the melted chocolate. Stir everything together.
- Cover the bowl and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll the chocolate into 1″ balls.
- Optional: roll in the toppings of your choice, I used chopped hazelnuts, unsweetened coconut flakes and cocoa powder.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg