This easy Paleo Raspberry Chocolate Truffles recipe uses only 4 ingredients. It’s the perfect healthy and delicious dessert for the holidays!
- 12 oz. dark chocolate chips (get 80% cacoa or higher)
- 7 tablespoons of coconut milk (from a can of coconut milk, I use Thai Kitchen brand)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries, pureed
- toppings to roll in: chopped nuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, cocoa powder
- Add chocolate chips, coconut milk, and vanilla to a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in 30 second increments until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add fresh raspberries to a small food processor. Blend the raspberries until they look like a puree.
- Add raspberry mixture to the melted chocolate. Stir everything together.
- Cover the bowl and place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll the chocolate into 1″ balls.
- Optional: roll in the toppings of your choice, I used chopped hazelnuts, unsweetened coconut flakes and cocoa powder.
- Serving Size: 1 truffle
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: paleo dessert, paleo dessert recipe, easy paleo dessert, chocolate recipe, chocolate truffle recipe, raspberry dessert, easy dessert recipe no bake, easy dessert recipe, easy dessert recipe few ingredients, easy chocolate recipe