Tender oven-roasted chicken thighs are seasoned to perfection with mustard, sage, balsamic vinegar and more in this easy Paleo dinner recipe. It’s Mustard Glazed Chicken like you’ve never tasted before!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 3 T. of stone ground mustard (gluten free)
- 1 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1/2 tsp. dried sage
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- black pepper
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In small mixing bowl, combine melted coconut oil, mustard, balsamic vinegar, black pepper, salt, thyme and sage.
- Place chicken thighs on a oven-safe dish, and brush the mustard mixture evenly over each one.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until temperature of chicken is 165°F. (insert thermometer into center of chicken thigh)
- Serving Size: 1 chicken thigh
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 352 mg
- Fat: 15 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 14 g
- Cholesterol: 51 mg
Keywords: mustard chicken, baked chicken thighs, paleo meal