You’re just 4 ingredients away from these Paleo Espresso Chocolate Truffles. Believe me, you want these on your cookie platter this holiday season!
- 12 oz. dark chocolate chips (get 80% cacoa or higher)
- 7 tablespoons of coconut milk (from a can of coconut milk, I use Thai Kitchen brand)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground espresso (not the instant)
- toppings to roll in: chopped hazelnuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, cocoa powder
- Add chocolate chips, coconut milk, and vanilla to a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in 30 second increments until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add espresso to the chocolate mixture. Stir together until combined.
- Place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll the chocolate into 1″ balls.
- Optional: roll in the toppings of your choice, I used chopped hazelnuts, unsweetened coconut flakes, and cocoa powder
Keywords: truffles recipe, healthy treats, healthy sweet snacks