Paleo Berry Coconut Popsicles a sweet refreshing summer treat that’s easy to make! These creamy Coconut Popsicles are filled with tart berries and finished with a vanilla bean coconut mixture.
- 1 3/4 cup coconut milk (use coconut milk from the can and just use the creamy part on top, not the water)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blackberries
- In a small bowl whisk together coconut milk, vanilla bean paste and honey.
- Evenly distribute the fresh fruit into 8 popsicle molds.
- Pour coconut milk mixture in each mold over the berries until each mold is full.
- Place the top on and add popsicle sticks to each mold.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve when ready.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 10 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: dessert, gluten free, paleo, kid friendly, coconut milk dessert recipe, paleo dessert ideas, vegan dessert ideas, coconut popsicle recipe