- 2 cups of white whole wheat
- 1 cup of regular oats
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 3/4 cup of raisins
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray muffin tin with Pam.
- In a large bowl, add eggs, greek yogurt, melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and grated carrots. Using a hand mixer, mix until combined.
- Next add in flour, oats, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground ginger, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix until everything is combined and there are no more dry patches.
- Fold in raisins and chopped walnuts using a spatula.
- Scoop muffin batter into muffin tin filling 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Remove and let sit to cool off. Eat!