Nutella Strawberry Parfait is a healthy dessert filled with fresh strawberries, drizzled with Nutella topped with homemade coconut whipped cream.
- 4 cups of sliced strawberries
- 4 tablespoons of nutella, melted
Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 13.5 oz. can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons honey
- garnish: chopped hazelnuts, shaved chocolate, fresh mint
For Coconut Whipped Cream:
- Place can of coconut milk in refrigerator overnight.
- The next day gently remove can from refrigerator so as not to mix the cream and milk.
- Place a medium glass bowl in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes prior to making whipped cream to chill.
- Gently scoop the cream portion out of the can and place in a chilled glass bowl.
- Add honey and vanilla extract to coconut milk. Using a hand mixer, beat the milk on high until it has soft peaks. About 2-3 minutes.
- Place back in refrigerator.
- To 4 medium serving bowls, add 1 cup of strawberries. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of nutella. Finish with a dollop of coconut whipped cream.
- Optional: garnish with chopped hazelnuts and shaved chocolate.
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 223
- Sugar: 19 g
- Sodium: 29 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: strawberry parfait, no cook strawberry dessert, easy strawberry dessert, healthy dessert ideas, nutella dessert idea, coconut whipped cream