Vegan Cookie Dough Energy Balls made with 7 ingredients and no baking required! They are a great healthy snack or breakfast on the go with only 111 calories per bite – high protein, low carb and low sugar.
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup vegan vanilla protein powder (I used Vegan Brand – pea protein)
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips or cocoa nibs
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place in a paper towel, dry off. If some of the skins start to come off peel them off and discard. (this will help the cookie dough not be as gritty)
- Add chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, protein powder and cinnamon to a food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add chickpea cookie dough mixture to a small bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1″ balls. Serve immediately.
- *** Can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. ***
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 80 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: energy balls, energy ball recipes, energy bites, vegan energy balls, chocolate chip energy balls, high protein snacks, low sugar recipes, chickpea cookie dough,