- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- In a large bowl add oats, ground flax seed, unsweetened coconut, chia seeds, salt, and ground cinnamon.
- Bring a small saucepan to medium heat add peanut butter and maple syrup, melt peanut butter and continue to stir until liquidy.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over oats, stir to combine. Let cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in dark chocolate chunks, stir together.
- Place oat mixture in a 8×8 pan, press the mixture down until flat.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 93 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g