Easy No Bake Key Lime Cheesecake made healthy by using greek yogurt. A perfect light summer dessert to wow the crowd!
Key Lime Cheesecake:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- 10 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- (optional) whipped cream for topping
- In a small bowl add, cream cheese, greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, and key lime juice. Using a hand mixer blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy. (like cheesecake .. wink) Set aside.
- To a food processor add graham crackers. Blend until graham crackers are crumbs. Pour into a small bowl, add melted butter. Mix together.
- Evenly distribute the crust among five 8 oz. mason jars. Pat the crust down.
- Next, evenly distribute the key lime cheesecake among the mason jars. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Garnish with whipped cream and serve!