These Simple No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls make the perfect snack, breakfast, or even dessert! They’re packed with protein and taste like a Peanut Butter Cookie!
- 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup of dried pitted dates
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Add rolled oats, ground flax seed, chia seeds, cinnamon, dried dates, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and vanilla protein powder to food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are blended and oats are finely chopped, almost like flour consistency. (about 7-9 times)
- Slowly add water to the food process and blend until the mixture sticks together. You may need to add more or less water depending on your energy ball dough.
- Add mixture to a large bowl, using your hands mix in chocolate chip.
- Form energy bite mixture into 1″ balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Serve immediately or store in air tight container in refrigerator.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 34 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g