An easy everyday Salad Recipe that’s sure to be your go-to. This simple salad is made in 5 minutes and served with a light homemade vinaigrette. The perfect side dish for your next dinner and a great way to eat more greens.
Everyday Salad Recipe:
- 5 oz. spring mix
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup english cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon za’atar seasoning (or dry basil)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- To a small bowl add: lemon, dijon mustard, za’atar seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk together until combined. Then slowly pour in olive oil and whisk the entire time. Set aside.
- To a large bowl add spring mix, tomato, cucumber and red onion. Drizzle with dressing. Toss and serve. (or serve dressing on the side)
Keywords: easy salad recipe, simple salad recipe, easy side salad, everyday salad, homemade dressing, side salad recipes, lemon vinaigrette, best side salad, easy salad dressing recipe,