- 1 pint of fresh raspberries
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries
- 1 pint of fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup of raw sliced almonds
Honey Maple Mascarpone:
- 8 oz. of mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Wash raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries and put them in a small bowl. Toss together.
- In a small bowl mix mascarpone cheese, pure maple syrup, raw honey, and vanilla extract.
- Mix together until completely combined.
- To put the dessert together, place 1/2 cup of the berry mixture together in a small serving bowl.
- Top with 2 tablespoons of the Honey Maple Mascarpone mixture.
- Sprinkle with raw sliced almonds.