No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake:
- 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 12 oz. of lite cool whip
Gingersnap Pecan Crust:
- 20 gingersnap cookies, ground very finely
- 1/2 cup of pecans, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Add gingersnap cookies and pecans to a food processor, chop until turned to powder.
- Pour into a small bowl and add melted butter. Mix till a moist crust is formed.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of gingersnap pecan mixture into a serving cup. Pat down.
- Place serving cups in the refrigerator for 1 hour to let crust harden a little.
- In a medium bowl, add softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground cloves. Using a hand mixer, combine until mixture is smooth.
- Gently fold in the lite cool whip. Let sit in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Using a large pastry bag with a large tip squeeze about 1/2-3/4 cup of pumpkin cheese mixture over the crust. Top with a dollop of cool whip.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Calories: 377
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g