A Lightened up Broccoli Salad filled with fresh broccoli, cranberries, red onions, pepitas, bacon, and creamy dressing made with greek yogurt! This salad will be a hit and you’ll love the short cut I take to make it!
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 7 strips of bacon, diced
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup pepitas
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (full fat)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Heat a pan to medium high heat.
- Add the bacon to the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until they are crispy. Place cooked bacon on a paper towel lined plate to dry and let some of the grease fall off.
- In a small bowl, add greek yogurt, stone ground mustard, honey, and apple cider vinegar. Whisk until combined. Set aside.
- To a large bowl add broccoli florets, bacon, red onion, cranberries, pepitas and dressing. Gently toss ingredients until they are mixed together and the broccoli is coated with dressing.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 138
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 214 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 7 mg
Keywords: broccoli salad recipe, broccoli salad bacon, broccoli salad with bacon, easy broccoli salad, greek yogurt salad dressing, greek yogurt dressing for salad, best broccoli salad, best broccoli salad recipe, easy broccoli salad