Light and refreshing, this White Wine Spritzer is an easy summer cocktail. Made with your favorite white wine, club soda and fruit, it comes together in minutes.
- 4 oz. white wine (sauvignon blanc, pinot gris, riesling)
- 1 oz. club soda (or sparkling water)
- 1 orange slice
- 1–2 lime slices
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 1 bottle of white wine (sauvignon blanc, pinot gris, riesling)
- 7 oz. club soda
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 5–7 orange slices
- 1 lime, sliced
- To a wine glass filled with ice (crushed) add 4 oz of white wine of your choice, 1 oz club soda, orange slice, lime slices and strawberry. Give it a gently stir. Garnish with thyme or basil and serve.
- To large pitcher add, white wine, orange slices, lime slices and strawberry.
- Right before serving add the club soda to the pitcher and give a gentle stir.
- Serve over ice and garnish with thyme or basil.
Keywords: wine spritzer recipe, citrus spritzer, easy summer cocktails, easy summer drinks