Air fryer burgers are quick, juicy, and flavorful. The burger mix is flavored with red onions, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. The circulating air in the air fryer creates the perfect sear all around the burger without drying it out.
- 1 lb. grass fed ground beef
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- To a small bowl, add ground beef, red onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, gently mix everything together until just mixed. Form into 4 patties about 1/2″ thick and approximately 4-5″ wide. You want them big because they will shrink when they cook. Make a small indent in the middle of the burger.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Add 2 patties to your air fryer.
- Cook for 4 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Remove the burger from the air fryer and immediately top with cheese.
- Repeat the process with the other two patties.
- Serving Size: 1 burger patty
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 415 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
Keywords: hamburgers in air fryer, air fryer hamburgers