How to Make Wellness Thieves Tea using essential oils. This warming natural tea promotes health and immunity!
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 drop of thieves young living essential oil
- 2 drops of lemon young living essential oil
- 1 drop frankincense young living essential oil
- 1–2 teaspoons raw honey
- optional: slice of fresh lemon
- Heat water up in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Remove. Add essential oils and honey to the hot water. Stir and drink.
Please note the vitality essential oils from young living can be ingested. I am not sure of other brands. Please refer to the FDA or your doctor for use.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 35
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: how to use essential oils, thieves essential oil, thieves tea, how to make thieves tea, young living oils, young living essential rewards