Want to make an amazing charcuterie board? I’m going to show you How to Make the Ultimate Cheese Board in less than 10 minutes!
- 1 soft cheese (mozzarella, burrata, Brie)
- 1 semi-soft cheese (Gouda, jarlsberg,blue cheese, Gorgonzola)
- 1 semi-hard cheese (manchego, provolone, comte)
- 1 hard cheese (Asiago, aged Cheddar, Parmesan)
- 2 cured meats – salami, prosciutto
- baguette slices
- assorted crackers and breadsticks
- nuts (almonds, cashews, pistachios)
- fruit (grapes, figs, apple slices, pear slices, dried apricots, dried cranberries)
- other (marinated olives, fig jam, roasted red peppers, stone ground mustard, sun dried tomato pesto)
- Assemble ingredients all over the board until the cheese board is completely full and you can’t see the board.
Keywords: cheese board, how to make a cheese board, cheese board ideas, cheese and wine pairings, how to make a charcuterie board, charcuterie board ideas