How to Make the Ultimate Cheese Board and which wines to pair it with! This appetizer recipe is easy to make and definitely a show stopper!
- 1 soft cheese (mozzarella, burrata, Brie)
- 1 semi-soft cheese (Gouda, jarlsberg,blue cheese, Gorgonzola)
- 1 semi-hard cheese (manchego, provolone, comte)
- 1 hard cheese (Asiago, aged Cheddar, Parmesan)
- 2 cured meats – salami, prosciutto
- baguette slices
- assorted crackers and breadsticks
- nuts (almonds, cashews, pistachios)
- fruit (grapes, figs, apple slices, pear slices, dried apricots, dried cranberries)
- other (marinated olives, fig jam, roasted red peppers, stone ground mustard, sun dried tomato pesto)
- Assemble ingredients all over the board until the cheese board is completely full and you can’t see the board.