Wow your friends with this epic Steak Charcuterie Board – perfect for entertaining or a date night dinner.
- 2 types of steak (filet mignon, new york, ribeye, tomahawk, etc)
- 1 semi-soft cheese (Smoked Gouda, jarlsberg, blue cheese, Gorgonzola)
- 1 semi-hard cheese (manchego, provolone, comte)
- 1 hard cheese (Asiago, Aged Cheddar, Irish Cheddar, Parmesan)
- 1 cured meat (salami, prosciutto, peppered salami, serrano ham, pancetta)
- toasted baguettes
- vegetables (roasted red pepper, grilled mushrooms, olives, artichokes)
- condiments (stone ground mustard, honey, fig jam, truffle salt, chimichurri sauce)
- Grab your Cheese Board. (slate, wooden cheese board, cutting board, plate, etc)
- Place your condiments and vegetables on various parts of the board. I like to put them in ramekins.
- After your steak has rested to allow time for the juices to redistribute. Slice them and place them in groupings on the board.
- Assemble your cheese (cut and uncut) in between the steaks and ramekins
- Now, add your bread and/or crackers to the board. Remember it doesn’t have to be perfect or organized.
- Unwrap the cured meat and place them in various spots on the board. Sometimes I’ll look at my board and see where it needs a pop of color!
- Take the fruit and nuts and fill in any open spots on the board. There is no order to this. Just make the board look super full!
Keywords: charcuterie board, how to make a charcuterie board, cheese board, steak charcuterie board, charcuterie board ideas, best charcuterie board, charcuterie board cheese