Low Carb Honey Sriracha Baked Chicken Wings, crispy delicious wings baked in the oven then covered with a sweet ‘n spicy honey sriracha sauce. These Chicken Wings make the perfect game day appetizer!
- 2 lbs. of chicken (mixture of wings and drumettes)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- salt & pepper to season
Honey Sriracha Sauce:
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 6 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add chicken to a large bowl. Pat chicken dry.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of avocado oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Gently toss to coat all the chicken.
- Place chicken on a wire rack lined baking sheet. (if you don’t have a wire rack, use parchment paper)
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping the chicken after 20 minutes.
- Turn the Broiler on to HIGH.
- Place chicken under broiler for 8-10 minutes, until browned.
- In the meantime, to a small saucepan, add butter. Once melted add in fresh ginger and garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Next add in smoked paprika, ground cloves, honey, Sriracha and lime juice. Stir to combine and let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Once chicken is done add to a large bowl. Pour honey sriracha sauce over the top and toss to coat all the wings with the sauce.
- Garnish with chopped chives.
- Serving Size: 3-4 wings
- Calories: 247
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 224 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 16 g
- Cholesterol: 106 mg
Keywords: gluten free, chicken recipe, chicken wings recipe, appetizer, low carb, baked chicken wings, honey sriracha sauce, sriracha, crispy chicken wings, football food, game day appetizers, baked chicken wings recipe, honey sriracha chicken